To allow adequate time for curatorial preparations, all art must be completed and submitted by September 15th, 2010.
Artwork will travel for approximately 2 years.
We will need permission to reproduce and distribute images of your work in print and electronic media for publicity, documentation, publications, and educational purposes, though copyright for the work will remain in your name. A contract will be sent at a later date.
Specifications for artwork:
- Open media, in direct response to selected Forest Pathogen
- 24” x 24” x 24” maximum for 3D work, including base if specialty base is needed, which must be provided
- 24” x 36” maximum for 2D work, including frame
- 2D work must be framed and hang ready, plexiglass glazing only
- 10 pound maximum
- Special hardware needed for installation must be included
- No complicated installations or delicate work that cannot withstand travel